Originally from New York City, Cynthia Fabian now enjoys reading, writing and editing books and her joy, meditating on the beach in Venice, Fl.
“When I was a teenager math was my worst subject. Although I overcame the math disorder later in life, I always felt like I was less than others in the classroom, just like Max.
When I became a teacher, I saw many children that were experiencing the same difficulties I had as a teen and wanted to help them overcome them, so I wrote this book and more. Listed below:
Books by Cynthia Fabian:
- The Counting Game, about a student with dyscalculia
- Erica’s Tripod: A Book about a Girl with Muscular Dystrophy, about a child with muscular dystrophy
- Orchestra in Our Brain : The Story of a Child with Epilepsy, about a boy with epilepsy
- Can’t and Able: An Inspirational Story by Cynthia Fabian (2012-12-20), an inspirational story
- Second Hand Art by Cynthia Fabian (2010-04-19), a community survives a hurricane
- Those Sweet Nothings, a book about dates gone wrong
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thecountinggame